Ingredients (Makes 20 Bites):
15oz black beans (no salt added)
1 scoop PEScience Chocolate protein (30% coupon code below)
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
1 pinch salt
3 heaped tablespoons BuffBake Cookie Almond Butter (or any almond butter)
1/4 cup Mint Brownie MuscleEgg egg whites
60 drops Double Chocolate Sweet Leaf stevia drops ((or 2 tbsp sweetener of choice))
1/8 teaspoon mint extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 heaped tablespoon Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips (** TOPPING **)
1/2 Cocoa Mint Squarebar (chopped into small pieces) (** TOPPING **)
1) Drain and rinse beans thoroughly.
2) Place all ingredients in a large food processor (EXCEPT chocolate chips and chopped Squarebar). Blend until very smooth.
3) Pour dough onto a piece parchment paper (at least 10x10 in size). Shape into a square, rectangle, or you can also roll into balls. Dough will be sticky!
4) Top with chocolate chips and chopped SquareBars. Press into dough to ensure they stick.
5) Freeze for 1-2 hours or refrigerate 3-4 hours until set. Cut, eat, and store leftovers in fridge.