Keep calm and sprinkle on!!! For birthdays, New Year's, and all other celebrations, these protein-packed cookies are a must! Thanks Raquel (a.k.a. @prettyprettypineapple) for this super fun recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix dry ingredients first, and then add wet ingredients.
3. Add water to bring everything together.
4. Form dough into cookies and bake on a greased cookie sheet for 6-7 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and top with Square pieces, pressing into the center and allowing dough to crack around the edges.
6. Continue cooking 2-3 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.