Chocolate Chunk Sea Salt Cookies... dreams really DOUGH come true! SEA what we did there?! It's a salty & sweet treat that can't be beat! Thanks Greer (a.k.a. @fitfoodieg) for this scrumptious recipe!
2 tablespoons solid coconut oil
3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 large egg (or flax egg)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 Chocolate Coated Nuts & Sea Salt Squares, cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Add the coconut oil and the pure maple syrup to a large bowl. Stir briskly with a whisk until the syrup and oil are mixed together.
- Add the egg (or flax egg) and vanilla and whisk together until combined. Stir together the almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir together with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Scoop dough onto the cookie sheet, pressing down gently with your fingers to flatten slightly.
- Top each with the Square pieces.
- Bake until set and the edges are golden brown, 8-9 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.