Chocolate covered strawberries could never... These gluten-free, dairy-free, delightful Chunky Monkey cups are sure to get you in the *mood* this Valentine's season! Thanks Alec (a.k.a. @whataleceats) for such a scrumptious recipe!
1 very ripe banana
1/3 cup almond butter or peanut butter
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 cup Dairy-free chocolate chips, with vanilla ghee (ghee is optional, you could also use coconut oil)
- Mash the banana and stir in the almond butter and coconut flour. Put mixture in freezer for about 20-30 minutes to harden a bit.
- Unwrap Squares and place them on a baking sheet.
- After 20-30 minutes, take the banana almond mixture out of the freezer. Layer mixture evenly across each of the four Squares. Put in the freezer for another 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile slowly melt chocolate chips and ghee together on the stove.
- Take out Squares with banana mixture and dip in the melted chocolate. Put in freezer for another 20-30 mins to harden chocolate, but feel free to store in the refrigerator after that.