We've got the straight SCOOP on these Peanut Butter Nice Cream Bites... they're BANANAS! And by bananas we mean, crazy scrumptious! Thanks Ella (a.k.a. @wakeuptowaffles) for the summer-ready recipe.
makes 8 bites
4 bananas (just ripe), sliced and frozen
⅓ cup creamy organic peanut butter + more for drizzling
- Slice bananas and store in freezer in an airtight container.
- Freeze about 2 hours, or until bananas are frozen solid.
- Blend in food processor until ice cream consistency.
- Add peanut butter and blend until combined.
- Cut 8 thick strips of parchment paper and place in muffin tin. (Make sure there's enough sticking out of the top to hold on to.)
- Scoop banana soft serve into each cup.
- Cut PB Squares into 16 small squares each. (32 squares total)
- Drizzle more peanut butter into the center of each cup.
- Lightly press 4 Square chunks into the center of each cup.
- Freeze at least 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- After frozen, lift each bite out by parchment strips.
- Store in freezer in airtight container, separating layers with sheets of parchment paper.
- Thaw 5-10 minutes before eating.
* You can also use muffin liners to easily remove bites from the muffin tin.
* You can use any other nut butter that you'd like.