Season's greetings... more like season's eatings! We're getting FROSTY over here with this Square Crusted Ice Cream Cake. Thanks Mikaela (a.k.a. @thedesigningfoodie) for this STUNNING creation.
4 Chocolate Coated Nuts & Sea Salt Squares
3 bananas (sliced and frozen)
3 tbsp almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 tbsp peanut butter
Coconut Cream (I used SoDelicious, but you could also make your own, here's a good one!)
- Blend your Squares a in food processor or blender until crumbles.
- Press crumble into bottom of a small baking dish to create crust (leaving some behind for topping)
- Place in freezer to harden.
- Make your nice cream - blend bananas, almond milk, and vanilla extract until desired thickness. Add more almond milk, if needed.
- Put your nice cream (or ice cream of choice) on top of crust for the second layer.
- Next, spread the peanut butter (or any nut butter) in a thin layer over the ice cream layer.
- Then smooth coconut whip cream over top of other layers.
- Finally, take some leftover Square crumbles and sprinkle on top. Place dish in freezer to harden.