Turmeric Apple Cinnamon Latte, yes please! This golden mylk concoction is sure to keep you warm, cozy, and healthy all winter long. Thanks Crystal (a.k.a. @crystalhughes) for this anti-inflammatory and super scrumptious recipe. Stay golden my friends!
1. Put milk, star anise, ginger, apple, nutmeg, and cinnamon into a sauce pan and heat. Turn down to simmer and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Take out cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and star anise.
3. Throw the apples with turmeric milk into high powered blender. Blend until desired consistency is met.
4. Pour into your favorite mug and top with a full Square, which will start to melt and add a extra chocolate kick to your latte!
5. Recommendation: drink while cuddled in a fuzzy blanket with fuzzy socks and be grateful for the beauty that you are!